|Place of Origin:||Nanjing, China|
|مقدار حداقل تعداد سفارش:||2000 متر مربع|
|Packaging Details:||1 Rolls sealed plastic with 1 Box, 4 Box in 1 carton box, all packed in pallet|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days after the payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, D/P, Western Union, MoneyGram,Paypal etc|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Square Meters Per Day|
|Type:||Eco Solvent photo paper||Weight:||240gsm|
|Ink:||Eco Solvent Ink||Coating:||Micro-porous, Resin Coated|
|Surface:||Glossy, or matte||Water-resistance:||Yes|
|Standard Size:||24”/36”42”/44”/50”/60” *30M||Printers:||Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh Eco Solvent Printers|
IMATEC RC photo paper is produced by a refined wood pulp base, two layers of plastic polyethylene, and microporous emulsion coating. Via strict production, it is more waterproof and scuff and scratch resistant than others and has become also very popular for outdoor digital printing. It works well with eco solvent inks.
|Inks||Eco Solvent Inks|
24”(0.610m), 36”(0.914m), 42”(1.067m), 44”(1.118m), 50”(1.27m), 60”(1.524m)
Length: 30m etc.
Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh Eco Solvent Printers
|Sample||Yes, usually in A4 or 24"(0.610m)*3m|
1) Premium glossy surface
2) Waterproof and instant dry
3) Microporous and resin coated
4) For Roland, Mimaki, Mutoh Eco Solvent Printers
5) Superb photographic image quality
6) Wide color gamut and excellent color saturation
7) Vivid color and delivers high resolution printing output
Suitable for family design, posters, graphics, X-banner, advertising etc.
Eco Solvent Media:
|Code No.||Description||Usual size||Weight (Grammage)||Ink Support|
|IM705||Waterproof Matte/Glossy Polyester Canvas||
|260gsm||Eco Solvent Ink|
|IM030||Waterproof Matte/Glossy Cotton Canvas||380gsm/360gsm|
|ECO150MN||Eco Solvent Matte Poly Synthetic Paper||145mic|
|ECO190GNL||Self Adhesive Glossy PP Synthetic Paper||160mic|
|ECO180PET||Eco Solvent Anti-Skid PET Backlit Film||175mic|
|P10140G||Glossy/ Matte Self Adhesive PVC Vinyl||140gsm|
|Eco-230G||Eco Solvent Glossy Photo Paper||230gsm|
IMATEC offers every client free inkjet photo paper testing samples in advance before the order. Sample size is usually prepared in A4 sheets or 24"(0.610m)x3m roll. Certainly, we'll try to meet your other sample sizes as possible as we can. We'll send out your sample within 3 days normally. Before getting a sample, you may refer to below useful tips regarding to samples.
1. What's surface of photo paper you request, glossy, satin, luster, wove etc.?
2. What's ink type you would like to print on photo paper, pigment, dye, eco solvent ink, or latex ink?
3. What's length and width of inkjet photo paper that you want?
4. What's approximate weight per square meter you need for your photo paper?
If you are all clear about all the 4Ws, please do not hesitate to contact us to get your sample!